Electronic Arts Productions was founded by Pellegrino in 1981 for the research, development
and dissemination of electronic arts experiences, facilities,
and information. The company offers residencies, presentations and events, corporate and university multimedia facilities design, and tutorials
and consultations with Pellegrino.
Offerings in the University World:
Productions and Residencies with Ron Pellegrino
- Multimedia concerts integrating music, visual arts, theater arts, computers, video,
and lasers. Appealing to musicians, artists, scientists, engineers,
technology buffs, humanists, and the educated public.
- Solo events featuring Pellegrino's compositions born of an interdisciplinarty
approach to music, science, emerging technology, and the dynamic
- Collaborative events showcasing the compositions and performances of resident faculty,
student, and community artists enhanced by Pellegrino's real-time
video capture, computer processing and projections.
- Consultations with faculty and students emphasizing affordable emerging technology with goals of designing
workable models for electronic music studios, gaining the greatest
return on resources, and developing music and art curricula aided
by electronic technology.
- Workshops and tutorials helping all musicians apply fundamental acoustic principles to
gain a qualitative edge in today's competitive music world.
Offerings in the Corporate World:
Multimedia facilities design and maintenance,
and consultation and instruction in creating multimedia productions.
- Designing and installing CD-ROM, presentation, and online desktop
multimedia production facilities including all the latest hardware and software for creating, processing,
editing, converting, displaying, recording, storing, and managing
all the files and file sources for text, still images, video,
animation, and audio.
- Individual and small group instruction and consultation in the practical and productive operation of installed CD-ROM,
presentation, and online desktop facilities.
Free and open to the public. Wednesday, September 11, 1996 at the Exploratorium in San Francisco,
CA at 7:30 PM. Visual Music Forum, an Electronic Arts Productions event in collaboration with YLEM, an international organization of artists, scientists, authors,
curators, educators, and art enthusiasts who explore the intersection
of the arts and sciences. The Visual Music Forum will feature
the work of four leading visual music practitioners and researchers
- Greg Jalbert, software designer of the Bliss application series.
- Stephen Malinowski, software designer of the Music Animation Machine.
- Michael Wanger, video producer of widely published pieces composed of dynamic
natural events and behaviors closely integrated with musical materials.
- Ron Pellegrino, pioneering music visualizer with affordable emerging technology
including lasers, video, computers, and synthesizers.
Site Navigation Links
Booking information and comments.
©1996-2004 Ron Pellegrino and Electronic Arts Productions. All